To be admitted to the program of the Swiss Study Foundation you need to have excellent grades, but that alone is not sufficient. We also pay close attention to your motivation, your commitment as well as your personality.
Furthermore you bring along:
- excellent results at high school or university (at least a grade average of 5.3)*
- sense of responsibility and commitment
- broad interests, intellectual curiosity and creativity
- knowledge of at least two national languages
- at least 3 semesters left until graduation (bachelor or master)
- not more than 28 years old
Once you have been admitted, we expect that you:
- continue to achieve excellent results with your university work (approximate grade average of 5.3)*
- carry on your extracurricular activities
- participate in the educational program of the Swiss Study Foundation
- attend the meetings with your mentor from the Swiss Study Foundation
- provide an annual report on your university work to date and your commitment within and outside the Swiss Study Foundation
*These benchmarks can be compensated by extraordinary extracurricular achievements, such as outstanding honorary.