The summer academies of the Swiss Study Foundation provide the students with opportunities to explore topics of actuality and to discuss them in a broader and interdisciplinary context.
These intensive weeks and study tours focus on topics linked to different disciplines. They are offered under the guidance of experts in small interdisciplinary groups of students. The summer academies provide the spaces needed to work deeply on the content, to develop creative projects, to expand the professional network and to create new friendships.
The summer academies are all open to the students of the Swiss Study Foundation as well as to the students from universities and colleges.
Apart from a participation of CHF 200, there are no additional costs for participants.
Info → PDF… (German)
Current summer academies
- 08.04.2022 — National Model United Nations, New York
- 15.01.2022 — Planning for Health Development – Tanzania in Context
- 03.12.2021 — Stress, Burnout, Depression – Über das Leiden an der Leistungsgesellschaft
- 26.11.2021 — IT Rhetorik : Sicher vortragen – wirksam präsentieren
- 19.11.2021 — Culture Matters – Auf verschlungenen Pfaden: Zur Provenienz von Kunstwerken und Kulturgütern
- 16.11.2021 — Treffpunkt Bern: Richterwahlen