The summer academies of the Swiss Study Foundation provide the students with opportunities to explore topics of actuality and to discuss them in a broader and interdisciplinary context.
These intensive weeks and study tours focus on topics linked to different disciplines. They are offered under the guidance of experts in small interdisciplinary groups of students. The summer academies provide the spaces needed to work deeply on the content, to develop creative projects, to expand the professional network and to create new friendships.
The summer academies are all open to the students of the Swiss Study Foundation as well as to the students from universities and colleges.
Apart from a participation of CHF 200, there are no additional costs for participants.
Info → PDF… (German)
Current summer academies
- 06.11.2017 — Georgia – a look back and ahead after 10 years of change and conflict
- 28.09.2017 — Autonome Mobilität
- 11.08.2017 — Tackling Present Challenges in Energy and Mobility: The case of Kenya and Switzerland
- 16.05.2017 — Schwarzman Scholars Webinar
- 18.01.2017 — Energy Systems in Transition and Sustainable Mobility
- 09.01.2017 — Energy Systems in Transition – Economic, Policy and Social Challenges